Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (in the United States anyway). Spend some time with your family, especially if it means gaming together!
It’s a tradition in many families to share what they are thankful for. I figure I’ll share what I’m thankful for (related to gaming) here on this blog. In no particular order:
- A blog where I can share my thoughts and creations with others
- A group of players here in the Twin Cities who I can play Deadlands with
- The Fantasy Flight Games Events Center for hosting my Deadlands game, and for having a holiday sale where all kinds of board games and RPGs were 40% off!
- Half Priced Books where I can find used gaming materials
- All of the people who backed my Kickstarter for Wild Card Creator
- Everyone reading my blog!
Feel free to post what you’re thankful for in the comments!