This is a page with all of the things I have created. Unless otherwise specified, all items were created under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0.
Also check out Journeyman Games, my professional company releasing Wild Card Creator, a character creator for Savage Worlds that allows you to import any PDF from any published setting at no extra cost.
- All ten races
- All thirteen birthsigns
- A revised magic system that replicates the feel of magic in the video games
- At least one Racial Edge for each race (including one that allows Nords to do dragon shouts)
- Sinning tables for all of the Nine Divines
- Rules for having gear made of a variety of materials
- Several new Professional Edges
- A bestiary with everything from Mudcrabs to Dremora Lords
- Over thirty artifacts
- Vampirism and lycanthropy
- Made for Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe
- Three new playable races: Jaffa, To’kra, and Wraith
- Additional benefits for humans from different worlds
- Simple rules for dealing with alien technology
- Four new Edges adding abilities found in the show
- Complete gear listings for the Tau’ri, Jaffa, Go’auld, Ori, and Wraith
Legend of the Seeker/The Sword of Truth Conversion (Coming Soon!)
- Made for both the Legend of the Seeker TV series and The Sword of Truth novels
- Notes delineating which aspects and mechanics are unique to the TV series and which are unique to Terry Goodkind’s books, allowing you to easily change the gameplay
- A revised magic system that better emulates the magic found in the show and the books
- Mechanics for playing Confessors, Wizards, Mord’Sith, and the Seeker
- The Sword of Truth and other relics
- Stats for many of the enemies, including Da’haran soldiers, gars, mriswith, and everything in between
- Character sheets for the main characters in the series, both in their show and in their novel forms
- A simple summary of the most common combat options and modifiers in Savage Worlds.
- Great for convention games!
General Roleplaying Game Items
- Five questions to help the players create backstories that provide great plot hooks for the GM